School is back in full swing, and the holiday season is fast-approaching! It's about to be the season for children's hair styles. So do you have a plan of action for the next pep rally or school dance? If you don't, we've got you covered! Here are some bloggers and vloggers that offer great step-by-step tutorials to hook your kids up with a hot style for the party!
- Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care- This blog offers great tutorials with lots of pictures. There are styles for boys and girls, as well as lots of basic hair care information and tips to develop a regular regimen for your child.
- Natural Hair Kids- As the name suggests, this blog focuses on caring for children with natural hair, but most of the styles will work on children with relaxed hair as well. The tutorials are geared towards teaching basic skills, but the style galleries are full of hair inspiration!
- Baby Big Hair- This blog is a great starting point for parents with a child with A LOT of hair. This family project has collected various tutorials and tips from around the net and organized them all in one place for your consumption.
- Beads, Braids, & Beyond- The tutorials here assume that you already have some basic styling skills, but the styles are incredibly creative. If you have any formal events to attend, this is certainly a great place to look.
- Our Daughter's Hair- This is a YouTube vlog that offers quick video lessons on different hair techniques. The founders are on a mission to grow a community of parents who are equipped with the skills to style their children.