All Dolled Up are proud to bring you useful hair information and other news that benefits the community each and every week. As the year draws to a a close, we thought it would be a great idea to recap all of your favorite blog posts from this year. In no particular order, these were the top 5 posts of the year 2014!:
- Why Not Try a 3 strand Twist Out? Here's How...- Everybody can do 2-strand twists, but 3-strand twists give you a gorgeous spiral curl!
- Ever Thought about Locs? Here's a Temporary Alternative!- Faux locs let you experiment with the look of locs BEFORE committing to locking your actual hair. You can also do them in ANY color!
- Have You Been Thinking about Crochet Braids?- Crochet braids are one of the most versatile styles trending right now, but home care and maintenance is important. Learn the basics in this post!
- Here are 5 FAST Updos You can do on Natural Hair- Nothing is more aggravating than spending 30 minutes on your natural hair in the morning only to end up wearing your usual puff. Check out these quick styles that you can do at home.
- For Tight, Defined Curls, try this Straw Set Tutorial- Who knew you could do such a gorgeous style with tools available in your local dollar store? A few straws and bobby pins are the secret to this fabulous bouncy style.
So these were the most popular posts of 2014. We've heard you loud and clear. You like tutorials! We will strive to bring you more quick and easy styles in 2015. Feel free to comment below telling us exactly what you'd like to see from the blog in 2015!